Meghan's Bridal Shower

Thursday, May 4, 2017

My best friend and cousin is getting married!


We threw her a shower in the backyard, which actually worked out even though I was terrified it would rain. I've been seeing these typography balloons all over Pinterest and wanted to get one for it. I was sad because I guess you can't fill them with helium.. boo, so I just placed mine in front of the food table. The Zurchers lady wouldn't even try, trust me I tried. haha I told her I'd pay for the helium and everything and she was like nope, nope, nope. 



How amazing are these watermelon napkins from Oh Happy Day? Their entire shop is full of party supply gold. 


For food, we had a "mini food" bar with mini ham and cheese sandwiches, caprese on a stick, fruit salad, and veggies. 


For dessert- miniature donuts, scones and lemon cookies. The mini donuts are from AnchorBakery on Etsy and apparently they have a real life shop in Anaheim, CA so that's definitely going to happen someday now. The mini scones are from MadeByMamaBCaramels on Etsy. My mom made the cookies.



I loved the invites from Minted. This isn't a sponsored post (though Minted, hit a sister up!) but I was so impressed with them because they did free address labeling. I have bad handwriting so I was excited about that.


Meghan and I have had lots of adventures over the years so I wanted to display some of our pictures. I invited guests to bring pics too but that was kind of an #epicfail, haha so it ended up just being the Meghan and Haylee show. Fine by us! Hopefully people didn't mind. 


The cute bride! We played the interview game so lots of gum chewing went down.  



Love this girl. I'm seriously so grateful to her. She has been the greatest friend and support over the years and I can't think of anyone who deserves to be happy more than she does. I'll be sad to "let her go" but I couldn't be more excited for her. They're a really cute couple too!




And one more for good measure, because my niece is the cutest thing ever.


2 comments:

  1. Love seeing these pictures! You are a great photographer and party planner and cousin and friend and I must say daughter!! It was a fun party. That's the bottom line that made everyone feel happy and happy they came and Meghan excited to get married. Great job, Haylee! My favorite was the napkins though in the decor.

    ReplyDelete

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger